I’m coming to you live from the beach – there’s nothing like a little weekend grinding while you’re getting a tan is there? So many new things I’ve discovered that I knew I had to bang out a high and lows post for you’re Sunday evening entertainment. I’ve also decided that after a year of “Weekly Recap” I thought I’d change this series name on my blog since Highs & Lows is a little more accurate and added some little extra mentions to make it a little more exciting for you all. Enjoy!
- First I have to mention the music because I finally have something new on repeat: Saved – Khalid, Location – Khalid, Slide – Calvin Harris and Passionfruit – Drake
- Babe watching at Bondi. The perks of #sydneyliving
- I’ve probably mentioned this before but the Golden Gaytime Doughnut Time Doughnut is a must if you’re looking for a sweet treat!
- I have some big changes coming up in my life but I’m SO excited about them. Probably more about them than anything else in a while. I know I know, all the ‘secret’ news isn’t that exciting but I’ll tell you next week because it could all go wrong haha.
- Blazers! I don’t know what it is about a blazer, big earrings and some denim cut offs but I just LOVE this combination right now. So cool but comfy and looks like you put a lot more effort into it than you really did.
- I’m really loving the show Blacklist on Netflix at the moment. I started it when I was visiting Melbourne over Easter weekend and have been non-stop watching it since. It’s about a FBI agent who works with a criminal informant that brings them criminal targets to catch. If you like crime shows this is a must see.
- My new rose necklace I got from my Mum this weekend been, it goes with everything – similar to what I’ve seen Rumi Neely wearing all over Instagram.
Outfit Of The Week:
Place Of The Week:
📍Gordan’s Bay, Sydney
- Still haven’t got my laptop fixed and my other keys seem to be going now to. Has anyone else had this problem with the new Apple MacBook Pro?
- Cockroaches, everywhere.
- I need to decorate my room from scratch but I have no idea where to start. I need plants, prints and general cool things to fill my room with.